Blasting Equipment in Chicago, Chicagoland, and Northern Illinois
McCahill Painting has purchased and is operating the very latest technology Graco EcoQuip 2 Vapor Abrasive Blast Equipment. This is the latest, low dust wet abrasive technology available. This equipment produces 92% less dust or airborne contamination than traditional sandblasting. Our compressor is a Tier 4 machine. This compressor is required in California and New York City because it is the most environmentally friendly.
Our vapor blasting equipment, Graco Ecoquip 2, has the abrasive and water in the blast pot. The major advantage is that there is less dust and containment is not typically required. Our equipment has allowed us to satisfy several Chicagoland clients, including shopping malls, office buildings, commercial properties, and smaller scale sandblasting projects. At McCahill Painting, we only use the best quality equipment to complete our work.
This is the top-of-the-line model and is the industry standard for vapor abrasive blasting. Benefits of using this equipment on sandblasting and soda blasting projects include:
- Three times more flow than other blasting machines due to improved internal water pump
- Minimal water consumption of about one quart per minute, for 8 hours of continuous use
- 92% elimination of all airborne particles and dust, compared with dry blasting
- 50-75% less abrasive than traditional dry blasting
- More consistent blast because of auto-vent
Per manufacturing guidelines, we abide by the following: