5 Reasons to Pre-Book Interior Projects for Winter
Do you have property that you know needs interior painting? If so, please keep reading! We would love to do this painting for you!
Can your project wait to be completed during the winter months? We would be willing to give you a discount on this, if you could hold off until then!
Everyone in the painting industry has more open scheduling availability during the winter. Because of this, we can offer incredible savings for you during those months!
For you, here are some reasons why winter is the best time for interior painting work:
- Discounted rates. As the winter months are slow in the painting industry, painting contractors are willing to cut their rates to keep their painters working. Lower rates would be able to save you substantially what it would cost during the rest of the year! You would love to find something else to use with the money you saved.
- Expedited projects. Projects are completed faster during wintertime. This is mainly because paint dries more quickly when the air is less humid. Also, it is easier to gather painters together on extremely short notice as they are more readily available. It takes much more time to get a painting crew to start a project during our summer months because we are often booked weeks in advance.
- Time to plan. Pre-booking with an open date on your end gives you the advantage of carefully deciding when would be the best days for us to carry out the project. For example, there may be time to coordinate our project with a mandatory shutdown, which would cause no timing issues with the organization. The ability to decide for yourself when we will complete your project allows for the ultimate flexibility of your schedule!
- Peace of mind. The largest difference that can affect exterior work from interior work is the weather. Because there are virtually no situations that could postpone painting inside, projects are guaranteed to be completed on schedule, to your specifications, without any surprises. Winter carries its own worries as the old year is wrapping up and the new one is beginning, so our quality work would be one less worry for you!
- Improved image. The appearance of your organization has a large impact on how people perceive your business image. A fresh coat of paint inside would make do wonders of difference for the image of your organization. As Chicagoland winters can be unpredictable, there would be no doubt that a new paint job would make your customers and employees enjoy being inside your organization!