Specialty Artwork Painting Services
With decades of experience and a deep understanding of substrates, surface preparation, paint products, and application techniques, McCahill Painting is uniquely qualified to restore large scale artwork and sculpture installations.
We appreciate the critical importance of applying products and techniques that achieve excellent results while carefully protecting delicate features and materials. From gentle abrasive blasting to rock-solid paint finishes, we can help achieve the look you want and protect your art for years to come.
McCahill Painting beautifully restores and protects art and architectural substrates including:
One-Stop Painting & Restoration Services
> Artwork and Sculpture Installations
- Commercial cleaning including power washing with 250-degree hot water to clean a wide array of surfaces often without the need for additional cleaning agents. Using hot water allows us to achieve excellent results at a lower pressure, further protecting the substrate while achieving excellent results.
- Abrasive blasting, including innovative gentle and low-dust vapor blasting and Sponge-Jet® blasting, as well as traditional sandblasting and soda blasting. Our knowledge of blasting techniques and media mean you can be confident any abrasive blasting of your artwork will not damage or degrade the substrate.
- Painting with professional grade, high performance products and expert application techniques to deliver beautiful finishes and clean with ease. For outdoor art and sculpture, we utilize proven exterior paint and coating applications designed withstand harsh weather and environmental conditions.
- Rust and corrosion control
- Waterproofing and sealing
- Graffiti removal and graffiti barrier coatings
Why Choose McCahill Painting?
Asset Preservation Approach
McCahill Painting approaches every project with the fundamental goal of extending the usable life of our customers' industrial and commercial assets. Always keeping this perspective in mind, we help clients properly restore and protect their buildings and structures to achieve the aesthetic appearance they're looking for while maximizing the long-term return on their investments.
McCahill Painting never cuts corners on safety, results, or service, and our customers have come to know that they get what they pay for—working with a company that delivers consistently outstanding results, employs excellent safety practices, offers expert consultation, has a professional crew, and can operate without constant oversight and handholding.
40+ Years of Experience in the Business
With decades of experience and thousands of successful projects completed, we've developed proven methods and tried-and-true techniques for achieving superior restoration results. It is our privilege to bring this expertise to our customers, consulting with them to develop the best possible solutions for their projects to ensure excellent finishes and long-term durability.
Our painting and restoration experts can help!
If you are looking for an estimate, please use our Request an Estimate Form.