Long-Term Storage Facility Painting
McCahill Painting helps long-term storage facility managers keep their busy properties in pristine condition and protect the value of their buildings and contents. Our painting and restoration solutions keep storage facilities functioning efficiently, allow for easier cleaning, and ensure your space reflects the professional image you want to present customers.
Storage facility owners and managers turn to McCahill Painting time and again, knowing they can rely on our exceptional craftsmanship, impeccable safety record, and absolute professionalism. Our long-term storage facility restoration services include interior and exterior painting, metal overhead door painting, floor painting, rust and corrosion control, graffiti removal, professional cleaning, power washing, waterproofing, abrasive blasting, and more.
All Surfaces & Substrates, Inside & Out
We can help you revitalize and protect all of your facility's interior or exterior areas and all substrates including brick, stone, wood, drywall, acoustical tile, concrete, structural steel, metal, and other surfaces.
- Storage units
- Metal overhead doors
- Interior walls, floors, and ceilings
- Stairwells and railings
- Entrances and lobbies
- Retail spaces
- Storage rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Utility rooms
- Exterior walls, trim, doors
- Exterior entrances, including signage and decorative accents
- Docks and delivery bays
- Fences and railings
- Waste disposal areas
One-Stop Painting & Restoration Services
> Long-Term Storage Centers
- Interior Painting with highly durable, commercial-grade performance grade paints designed to withstand constant use and clean with ease.
- Exterior painting with proven commercial-grade exterior performance coatings that withstand harsh weather and environmental conditions.
- Precast concrete painting and restoration
- Color matching, color consultation, and digital color imaging. We can perfectly match your existing colors or help you create a custom paint plan for a fresh, welcoming, and cohesive look.
- Ceiling cleaning and painting, including acoustical tile ceilings and grid systems
- Floor painting and line striping to add visual interest, direct traffic, and highlight walkways, exits, or safety equipment.
- Waterproofing and sealing to prevent moisture and pest infiltration and maintain indoor air quality.
- Rust and corrosion control
- Graffiti removal and graffiti barrier coatings
- Commercial cleaning including power washing with 250-degree hot water to clean a wide array of surfaces often without the need for additional cleaning agents.
- Abrasive blasting, including innovative low-dust vapor blasting and Sponge-Jet® blasting, which suppress dust by more than 92% compared to traditional abrasive blasting methods.
Why Choose McCahill Painting?
Asset Preservation Approach
McCahill Painting approaches every project with the fundamental goal of extending the usable life of our customers' industrial and commercial assets. Always keeping this perspective in mind, we help clients properly restore and protect their buildings and structures to achieve the aesthetic appearance they're looking for while maximizing the long-term return on their investments.
McCahill Painting never cuts corners on safety, results, or service, and our customers have come to know that they get what they pay for—working with a company that delivers consistently outstanding results, employs excellent safety practices, offers expert consultation, has a professional crew, and can operate without constant oversight and handholding.
40+ Years of Experience in the Business
With decades of experience and thousands of successful projects completed, we've developed proven methods and tried-and-true techniques for achieving superior restoration results. It is our privilege to bring this expertise to our customers, consulting with them to develop the best possible solutions for their projects to ensure excellent finishes and long-term durability.
Our painting and restoration experts can help!
If you are looking for an estimate, please use our Request an Estimate Form.