Municipal Building Painting Services
Municipalities of all sizes have a wide range of buildings and structures to maintain for efficient delivery of municipal services and for community enjoyment. Some may be brand new investments while others are centuries in the making and require a knowledgeable contractor to keep them in pristine condition without degrading delicate historic features.
Municipal property managers rely on McCahill Painting’s exceptional craftsmanship, impeccable safety record, and absolute professionalism to restore and protect their valuable community assets with our municipal building painting services. In addition to expert paint application, we provide power washing, abrasive blasting, waterproofing, swimming pool restoration, and historic building preservation to help maintain safe, beautiful, and highly functional municipal spaces inside and out.
McCahill Painting paints and restores municipal properties including:
- Administrative buildings
- City and village halls
- Law enforcement facilities
- Fire stations
- Park districts
- Community recreation facilities
- Municipal swimming pools
Top to Bottom, Inside and Out:
We can revitalize and protect nearly any interior or exterior substrate including brick, stone, wood, drywall, acoustical tile, concrete, structural steel, metal, and other surfaces.
- Offices and administrative spaces
- Entrances and lobbies
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Halls and large gathering spaces
- Cafeterias and kitchens
- Utility rooms
- Swimming pools
- Exterior walls, trim, doors
- Fencing and railings
- Waste disposal areas
- Docks and delivery bays
- Architectural and decorative features
One-Stop Painting & Restoration Services
> Municipal Buildings & Properties
- Interior painting of any interior space with professional grade commercial products and expert application techniques to deliver beautiful finishes designed to withstand heavy use.
- Exterior painting of all surfaces and substrates with proven commercial-grade performance coatings that protect your buildings and present a welcoming appearance.
- Color matching and color consultation services, including digital color imaging, to perfectly match your existing colors and/or assist you in choosing the perfect color palette for your space.
- Historic building preservation using gentle yet effective restoration methods that preserve the delicate features of historic buildings for generations to come
- Ceiling cleaning and painting including wood rafters, acoustical tile ceilings and grid systems, gymnasium ceilings, and more
- Koroseal wallcoverings and wall protection panels
- Rust and corrosion control
- Waterproofing and sealing to prevent moisture and pest infiltration and maintain indoor air quality
- Swimming pool painting and restoration
- Commercial cleaning including power washing with 250-degree hot water to clean a wide array of surfaces often without the need for additional cleaning agents.
- Graffiti removal and graffiti barrier coatings
- Abrasive blasting, including innovative low-dust vapor blasting and Spongejet blasting, which suppress dust by more than 92% compared to traditional abrasive blasting methods
Why Choose McCahill Painting?
Asset Preservation Approach
McCahill Painting approaches every project with the fundamental goal of extending the usable life of our customers' industrial and commercial assets. Always keeping this perspective in mind, we help clients properly restore and protect their buildings and structures to achieve the aesthetic appearance they're looking for while maximizing the long-term return on their investments.
McCahill Painting never cuts corners on safety, results, or service, and our customers have come to know that they get what they pay for—working with a company that delivers consistently outstanding results, employs excellent safety practices, offers expert consultation, has a professional crew, and can operate without constant oversight and handholding.
40+ Years of Experience in the Business
With decades of experience and thousands of successful projects completed, we've developed proven methods and tried-and-true techniques for achieving superior restoration results. It is our privilege to bring this expertise to our customers, consulting with them to develop the best possible solutions for their projects to ensure excellent finishes and long-term durability.
Our painting and restoration experts can help!
If you are looking for an estimate, please use our Request an Estimate Form.