Industrial Painting Services
For decades, McCahill Painting has helped leading industrial organizations to maintain safe, clean, professional, and efficient facilities. Our abrasive blasting, power washing, painting, waterproofing, and graffiti removal services revitalize industrial property and structures and extend their usable life.
Our team's extensive experience and deep knowledge of industrial coatings and applications allow us to bring customers solutions that enhance aesthetics and safety while protecting their valuable industrial assets for years to come.
Industrial Sectors Served
McCahill Painting is an ISNetworld Member Contractor, underscoring our commitment to safety, training and sound business practices.
One-Stop Industrial Painting & Restoration Services
McCahill Painting is committed to understanding the unique challenges and needs within each industry we work, so we can deliver the most effective painting and restoration solutions for each situation.
- Interior industrial painting, including application of specialty performance coatings for food and product safety, moisture resistance, abrasion resistance, gloss retention, foot and equipment traction, high heat resistance and more
- Exterior industrial painting, including applying logos and colors to showcase your brand, markings for safety, dock painting, as well as paint any surrounding structures and components for a cohesive and professional overall appearance.
- Repaints and maintenance
- Rust and corrosion control
- Floors and line striping
- Silo and storage tank painting
- Structural steel painting and restoration
- Precast concrete painting and restoration
- Abrasive blasting, including innovative low-dust blasting technology
- Industrial cleaning, including hot water power washing
- Waterproofing and sealing
- Graffiti removal and barrier coatings
Safety First, Safety Always
Maintaining an impeccable safety record over more than four decades in industrial painting has instilled deep confidence in our customers who know a McCahill Painting crew is a safe crew.
Our team is trained and certified to work safely in demanding industrial work environments, including confined spaces and elevated heights. We are experienced in using elevated work platforms, aerial lifts, and other specialty equipment often necessary for industrial projects. We employ AMPP (formerly NACE and SSPC) standards and practices for industrial coatings, and diligently apply all industrial products per manufacturer specifications.
McCahill Painting Clients
Why Industrial Organizations Choose McCahill Painting
Asset Preservation Approach
McCahill Painting approaches every project with the fundamental goal of extending the usable life of our customers' industrial and commercial assets. Always keeping this perspective in mind, we help clients properly restore and protect their buildings and structures to achieve the aesthetic appearance they're looking for while maximizing the long-term return on their investments.
McCahill Painting never cuts corners on safety, results, or service, and our customers have come to know that they get what they pay for—working with a company that delivers consistently outstanding results, employs excellent safety practices, offers expert consultation, has a professional crew, and can operate without constant oversight and handholding.
40+ Years of Experience in the Business
With decades of experience and thousands of successful projects completed, we've developed proven methods and tried-and-true techniques for achieving superior restoration results. It is our privilege to bring this expertise to our customers, consulting with them to develop the best possible solutions for their projects to ensure excellent finishes and long-term durability.
Our painting and restoration experts can help!
If you are looking for an estimate, please use our Request an Estimate Form.