Food & Beverage Processing Painting and Restoration Services
Clean, safe, and orderly facilities are non-negotiable for food and beverage processors. Keeping facilities in excellent condition is essential to protecting consumers, ensuring product integrity, and maintaining safe and efficient operations.
For decades, McCahill Painting has been a painting contractor of choice for food and beverage facility managers who rely on us to help keep their plants pristine, safe, and in compliance with industry regulations. We consistently exceed their expectations and lend them peace of mind with our sky-high standards, exceptional workmanship, impeccable safety record, and comprehensive industrial painting and restoration capabilities.
Food & Beverage Customers
McCahill Painting helps food and beverage processors:
- Stay inspection ready by establishing and maintaining all required coatings and markings and using food-safe, industry-approved products, and application techniques.
- Keep employees and visitors safe with floor and line striping and markings, safety equipment and zone markings, floor coatings that enhance foot and equipment traction, bright and crisp dock markings, waterproofing, and sealing to prevent moisture and pest infiltration and maintain healthy air quality.
- Preserve and protect their valuable assets by keeping their facility, equipment, and adjacent property in excellent working condition and quickly addressing any issues or deterioration before there is substantial damage.
- Maintain product quality and protect consumers by maintaining a safe and clean facility and using high-quality, industrial-grade products, and techniques that comply with industry regulations.
- Support efficient operations with bright, reflective paints and coatings, clear and crisp line stripes and markings to support workflow, clearly painted and marked docks and zones, and more.
- Minimize interruptions by offering flexible scheduling and working on nights, weekends, holidays, or during plant slow times or shutdowns.
- Reduce maintenance costs and time by applying paints and coatings that are easier to clean and maintain.
- Support their brand and professional image with thoughtful paint schemes, color choices, and skillful application.
Signs your facility paint and coatings need maintenance:
- Worn, peeling, or flaking paint anywhere in the facility
- Rust or corrosion and related stains
- Mold or mildew
- Worn floors lacking traction or visible line markings
- Airborne dust due to deteriorating paint or substrates
- Inadequate workflow and safety markings
- Water or pest infiltration
- Surfaces that do not clean easily with standard cleaning practices
One-Stop Painting & Restoration Services
> Food & Beverage Processing Facilities
Our industrial painting, cleaning, and restoration services tackle all corners of your facility, inside and out, from processing floors to refrigerated storage, walls, ceilings, floors, stairwells, doors, docks, and other adjacent areas.
- Assessment and consultation – our trained professionals can spot the subtle signs of underlying decay or compromised coatings and finishes
- Interior painting, including food-safe specialty performance coatings and products designed to withstand refrigerated, high heat, high moisture, and other unique environmental conditions
- Floor painting and line striping
- Ceiling cleaning, painting, and restoration
- Office, restroom, and common space painting
- Exterior painting, including signage, architectural details, and paint schemes to support your brand
- All Substrates – we can revitalize and protect nearly any interior or exterior substrate including concrete, structural steel, metal, brick, stone, wood, drywall, stucco, and other industrial and commercial surfaces
- Silo and storage tank painting, lining, rust control, and maintenance
- Expert design consultation and digital color imaging services
- Rust and corrosion control
- Waterproofing and sealing
- Industrial facilities cleaning including highly effective yet gentle hot water power washing and safe and environmentally sound cleaning agents
- Low dust abrasive blasting, including vapor blasting and Sponge-Jet blasting, which suppress dust by more than 92% compared to traditional abrasive blasting methods – an advantage especially helpful in food and beverage processing facilities
- Graffiti removal and graffiti barrier coatings
Certifications & Industry Affiliations
We are an active member of ISNetworld, underscoring our commitment to safety, training and sound business practices. ISN’s Review and Verification Services (RAVS) verifies and evaluates our health, safety, and procurement information to ensure regulatory and client specific requirements are met.
McCahill Painting Company has successfully completed the extremely rigorous ISNetworld Review and Verification Services (RAVS) PLUS Safety Audit. The ISN RAVS PLUS is an in-depth review and audit of our health, safety, and procurement programs and how those programs are implemented and understood throughout our organization. For more information on the audit and what it entails, please visit our safety page.
We are members of the Association for Materials Protection and Performance, AMPP (formerly SSPC and NACE), a global community of professionals dedicated to materials protection through the advancement of corrosion control and protective coatings.
Why Choose McCahill Painting?
Extensive Industry Experience – We’ve long partnered with food and beverage processors and are well-versed and experienced in what products and techniques are required by and best suited to the unique needs of processing facilities.
Safety – We’ve maintained an impeccable safety record spanning more than four decades and invest continually in training and resources to support a safety culture, preventative thinking, preparation for emergencies, and incident-free work.
Flexible Work Schedules and Minimal Disruption – Our team will work when it’s best for you and your business—any shift, any day, during scheduled shutdowns, slow periods or whenever you need us. We recognize businesses often must continue while we work and plan our projects to ensure minimal disruption.
Sky High Standards & Professionalism - We maintain exceptional standards of workmanship and professionalism by never compromising on our values. Our respectful crew members recognize they are guests in your facility and carry out all work with great consideration for your space and your employees.
Asset Preservation Approach – Our goal is to help you not only keep your facility in excellent condition, but to bring you solutions that serve to extend the usable life of your valuable industrial assets.
One-Stop Painting and Restoration Solutions - Providing our customers a full suite of restoration services—including painting, abrasive blasting, cleaning/power washing, waterproofing, and graffiti removal—makes for seamless projects and ensures our high standards are met from start to finish.
Our painting and restoration experts can help!
If you are looking for an estimate, please use our Request an Estimate Form.