Power Plant Painting Services
Few industries are as vigilant about maintenance as power and utilities. Even minor coating failures or corrosion can create safety catastrophes, extensive service outages, and expensive infrastructure damage. Plant managers must not only react swiftly and capably to issues, but, most importantly, must work to prevent issues in the first place.
That’s where we come in. McCahill Painting brings extensive industry experience, comprehensive restoration services, and a deep knowledge of industrial coatings, applications, and corrosion mitigation to help power and utility plant managers maintain and protect their valuable industrial assets to ensure continuous operation and compliance with all safety regulations.
Signs your facility paint and coatings need maintenance:
- Worn, peeling, or flaking paint anywhere in the facility
- Rust or corrosion and related stains
- Mold or mildew
- Worn floors lacking traction or clearly visible line markings
- Airborne dust due to deteriorating paint or substrates
- Inadequate workflow and safety markings
- Water or pest infiltration
- Surfaces that do not clean easily with standard cleaning practices
One-Stop Painting & Restoration Services
> Utility & Power Plants
Our industrial painting, cleaning, and restoration services tackle all corners of your plant, inside and out, including pipes, storage tanks, penstocks, heat stacks, boilers, conveyors, transmission towers, pressure vessels, interior spaces, and all supporting infrastructure.
We can revitalize and protect nearly any interior or exterior substrate including concrete, structural steel, metal, brick, stone, wood, drywall, stucco, and more.
- Exterior painting with proven industrial-grade performance coatings and paint designed to stand up to harsh environments
- Interior painting of plant floors, offices, storage spaces, and any interior space, including specialty painting products designed to stand up to high traffic, varied temperatures, high heat, high moisture, and other unique environmental conditions
- Rust and corrosion detection, mitigation, and control
- Silo, tank, pipe and support structure painting, lining, rust control, and maintenance
- Structural steel painting and restoration
- Precast concrete painting and restoration
- Comprehensive consultation, to help you identify issues and devise solutions to minimize damage and related costs
- Floor painting and line striping
- Ceiling cleaning, painting, and restoration
- Abrasive blasting in a wide range of methods, including innovative low-dust vapor blasting and Sponge-Jet® blasting
- Industrial facilities cleaning including highly effective yet gentle hot water power washing and safe and environmentally sound cleaning agents
- Waterproofing and sealing to prevent moisture and pest infiltration
- Graffiti removal and barrier coatings
On Time + On Budget + Outstanding Results
Securing a contractor you can trust and rely on is worth its weight in gold, and we’re confident McCahill Painting Company can be that partner for you. As a McCahill Painting client, you’ll find we’re more than your typical painting company–we’re a true partner you can rely on to complete your projects safely, on time and on budget, with minimal disruption, and excellent, long-lasting results.
Sky-high Standards & Impeccable Safety Practices
At McCahill Painting, we’re as meticulous and exacting about our work as you are about yours. Our sky-high standards and stringent safety practices fall perfectly in line with the high standards and demands of power and utility organizations.
We are an active member of ISNetworld, underscoring our commitment to safety, training and sound business practices. ISN’s Review and Verification Services (RAVS) verifies and evaluates our health, safety, and procurement information to ensure regulatory and client specific requirements are met.
McCahill Painting has successfully completed the extremely rigorous ISNetworld Review and Verification Services (RAVS) PLUS Safety Audit. The ISN RAVS PLUS is an in-depth review and audit of our health, safety, and procurement programs and how those programs are implemented and understood throughout our organization.
Maintaining an impeccable safety record over more than four decades has instilled deep confidence in our customers, who know a McCahill Painting crew is a safe crew. Our team is trained and certified to work safely in demanding industrial work environments, including confined spaces and elevated heights. We are experienced at using elevated work platforms, aerial lifts, and other specialty equipment often necessary on industrial projects.
We employ a rigorous ongoing safety training program and regularly update our equipment and gear as part of our commitment to prioritize, teach, and apply safe work practices on all McCahill Painting jobs. And we carefully follow AMPP standards and practices for industrial coatings, and diligently apply all industrial products per manufacturer specifications.
We are members of the Association for Materials Protection and Performance, AMPP (formerly SSPC and NACE), a global community of professionals dedicated to materials protection through the advancement of corrosion control and protective coatings.
Our painting and restoration experts can help!
If you are looking for an estimate, please use our Request an Estimate Form.